I got an email from Small Business America a little while back talking about the 5 components of a marketing plan that will help more customers find you.
Their 5 key things to focus on are:
1. Establish Your Brand: Distinguish yourself from your competitors and build a strong brand that attracts prospects and promotes loyalty among customers.
2. Physical Location: Effectively utilize promotions to drive customers through your doors. Promotion can be used to create awareness of your location and increase visibility, which helps your business grow locally.
3. Advertising: Speaking to customers about product or service requires the right mix of traditional advertising, and also the ability to track the effectiveness of your campaign.
4. Online Presence: More than just offering a website, build a strong online presence includes optimizing your website for search engines and smart phones, as well as reaching your target customers through relevant paid search and online advertising.
5. Reputation and Community: Through social gatherings, blogs, sponsorships or memberships, you can manage your company’s reputation and interaction with your online and local communities.
They even offer a free assessment for you to take to see where your business ranks! What are you waiting for? Begin your analysis today!
What did you do today?