A friend forwarded me and a number of her girlfriends an interesting job opportunity in New Hampshire. Now, I’m not looking for a job but I couldn’t resist writing this blog post about it. As the company website for Enterasys states, they were named as one of the best places to work as well as one of the top ten coolest companies to work for.
Jump on this opportunity my pretties, but remember, they will not accept a paper resume, all applications must come in via Twitter!
Here are some guidelines to follow:
1. Recruitment for this job is between February 18th and March 18th.
2. All interested candidates should apply via Twitter to @ValaAfshar and use the hashtag #socialCV. You can also DM and provide your LinkedIn url.
3. A minimum klout score above 60 is required.
4. A minimum Kred influence score of 725 and outreach of 8 or more is also required.
5. Applicants must have more than 1,000 active Twitter followers.
6. Enterasys will use Google and/or other available public profiles to search for publicly available data.
7. Marketing experience must be demonstrated via web content – i.e. blogs, community involvement, news articles and other searchable publications.
8. IT and enterprise technology background preferred but not required.
9. This is a Boston based position, working out of our headquarters location in Salem, NH.
10. The salary range for this position is $70,000 to $100,000+ depending on the skills and experience of the candidate.
So I ask you, is this going to become the new norm for Social Media job postings?
What did you do today?
Read more about the job and then go to Enterasys’ careers page to find out even more. Hiring a Social Marketer – Enterasys