To continue on the topic from my last post I want to give you the last 5 of the top 10 things that social media can accomplish for your business. I compiled these answers by asking a question on LinkedIn Answers. I asked the following question: What are the top 5 things social media can accomplish for a business? so here are the last 5 of the top 10.
6. Mark E. “Social media can boost SEO (search engine optimization). When companies post on social media sites they can use relevant keywords and links to their website; ultimately, elevating their Google ranking. ”
7. Kenneth L. “…I linked everything together on “Linked In” and began answering questions at the “Answers” feature there as well as registering at many of the free applications for networking web sites on the Internet to see how that could benefit my work. Twitter, BlogCatalog, Facebook, Widgetbox, Friendfeed, Ning and similar free applications served my site well. ”
8. Lee J. “Identify new sales opportunities.”
9. Nick R. “Reduces Customer Service Costs ”
10. Robert M. “Facilitate research and development”
Do you agree with all ten points?
What did you do today?