The majority of us love Google Analytics. I could spend a whole day looking at new information and finding new metrics to look at. But that would be information overload and at the end of the day I might not have a clear picture of what I was actually looking at. So what statistics should you pay attention to in order to figure out if your site/blog/social media platform is performing?
Well, Michael Hyatt looks at the number one should pay attention to in his article titled, What Social Media Stats Should you Include in Your Book Proposal? Now don’t get discouraged, these tips apply to much more than just a book proposal scenario.
1. Unique visitors per month.
2. Page views per month.
3. Percentage change in the last 12 months.
4. Average number of comments per post.
5. Total number of blog subscribers.
6. Total number of Twitter followers or Facebook fans.
Read the article to get the full scoop on these tips.
What did you do today?