Let’s focus on going on a field trip. October is such a fantastic month for getting outside. We still get some warm days but we know for a fact that fall is here, don’t forget those cool nights and mornings. This time I’ll have lots of photos for you to look at as well!
So let’s get to it!
1. If you are in the big apple, the Rockefeller Center ice rink opens up this month!
2. Looking to get some exercise? Why not go climb Mount Monadnock?
3. Why not take the kids to Honey Pot Hill to pick apples, eat some cider donuts and check out some farm animals?
4. The Head of the Charles is only a few weekends away! If you’ve never seen what this is all about, you simply have to check it out.
5. Want to do some shopping? Take a drive to Wrentham for some big deals!
6. Go for a Tuesday night run with City Sports in Boston!
7. It’s never too late to go to a vineyard for a wine tasting. May I suggest Nashoba Valley Winery where you can sip some wine and the kids can apple pick?
8. Head over to Wilson Farm in Lexington for a spooky hay ride!
9. Halloween is around the corner, head to Salem, MA to check out some witches and goblins!
10. Lastly, we live in New England. Pick a park and go leaf peeping!
What did you do today?